An Important Announcement
By now, you're all aware of the coronavirus Covid-19 and it's effects around the globe. Here at The Shudio, we:
- have closed our storefront to the general public until at least April 7st, possibly longer depending on Chicago ordinances
- are constantly monitoring the situation and upping our maintenance routine per the CDC's guidelines to maintain the highest levels of sanitation
- are maintaining social distancing and sanitary protocols for employees who are in the studio and handling our online fulfillment orders
- offering free shipping on domestic orders over $75
- due to 'Shelter in Place' we can no longer offer curbside pickup or local delivery. If you would like to wait to pick up your order when we reopen, please email us to arrange.
We - and all small businesses alike - are approaching this time of uncertainty as best we can, with responsibility as our main goal. Some of your favorite stores will have a hard time transitioning from offline to online, for some that may be impossible. So we truly appreciate any and all of your support at this time, even if it’s just a shout out to a friend about us, or a follow on social!
There are also undoubtedly folx in your community who desperately need assistance whether they be elderly, immune compromised or facing racism and xenophobia and fearful of leaving their home. Many food pantries are also in need of non perishable and monetary donations. We get through times like these + emerge better on the other side by being proactive and looking out for one another.
Stay smart, stay safe, be kind and wash your hands.
-The Shudio Team,
Merl, Johanna, Trees & Vanessa