by in-house line, Clyde's Rebirth
A versatile, modern "bolo" necklace. Maribel can be worn with the draped chains in front or back facing.
- Vintage, deadstock brass sourced within the USA
- 15" neck opening (gently twist either end of the tube in opposite directions to slip the piece around your neck)
- Up to 8" drop in the center front
- Pendants are adjustable for a balanced or asymmetrical look
- Made to order, please add 3-5 days in addition to shipping times
Brass will develop a unique patina over time.
If you want to return it to its shiny glory:
- use the provided jewelry cleaning cloth
- or mix equal parts baking soda and lemon juice
- scrub gently until patina is removed
clean and dry thoroughly
All Clyde’s Rebirth products are lovingly handmade in Chicago, IL from vintage and pre-loved materials. No two items will be exactly alike, but instead uniquely singular.